Hope and Help!
We lead stressful lives in a hectic culture, in a broken world. We all need environments of safety and grace in which we can grow as individuals, couples and families.
In my counseling practice I promote recovery, healing and growth by helping my clients build safe and healthy relationships, develop consistent habits of self-care, and find meaning and fulfillment in their relationships and their work.
I deeply respect the spiritual journeys of my clients. I welcome the opportunity to accompany you on your journey, in an environment of safety and grace. I look forward to walking together with you toward restoration and wholeness.
My services include ...
- Counseling for individuals, couples and families
- Premarital counseling
- Counseling for clergy and clergy couples
- Grief and Bereavement counseling
- Conflict resolution
- Communication skills training
- Familiarity with 12-Step recovery
- Workshops and seminars on various topics
Visit my blog
Check out my blog about emotional health, self-care, recovery and spirituality